The UK and Nigeria have signed an investment deal aimed at enhancing bilateral trade and reducing trade barriers.
- The agreement, known as an enhanced trade and investment partnership, is the first of its kind between the UK and an African country.
- The deal signifies the UK’s efforts to strengthen its ties with overseas nations following Brexit.
- The agreement aims to improve market access for UK services exporters and promote economic cooperation between the two countries.
- The partnership seeks to create a favorable environment for businesses and investors, fostering economic growth and job creation.
- This investment deal marks a significant step in deepening the economic relationship between the UK and Nigeria, opening up new opportunities for trade and collaboration.