TFG’s CFO and CEO remuneration votes failed at the recent AGM.
- CEO Anthony Thunström received nearly R64 million in 2023.
- This marks the fifth consecutive year that at least one of the two votes at TFG has failed.
- TFG is the owner of 30 brands, including Coricraft, American Swiss, Markham, Foschini, and Jet.
- TFG has one of the poorest track records in terms of failed pay votes.
- Dissenting shareholders will have a meeting with TFG to address the pay vote failure.
- The company has faced criticism for its executive pay practices and lack of shareholder support.