South African outsourcing company SoluGrowth has opened a new office in Egypt, becoming the first of its kind from South Africa to invest in the country.
- Egypt’s value proposition as a hub for global delivery centers, with its large and multilingual talent pool, strategic geographical location, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and government support, has attracted numerous key outsourcing players.
- SoluGrowth’s entry into Egypt is seen as a testament to the country’s competitive advantages, including its location, availability of highly skilled talent, cost competitiveness, and ability to deliver high-quality services.
- The Information Technology Industry Development Agency (ITIDA) in Egypt has welcomed SoluGrowth and expressed confidence in the abundant talent in Egypt contributing to the success of SoluGrowth’s Cairo Delivery Center.
- SoluGrowth aims to serve European and American markets through its presence in Egypt, targeting sectors such as finance and banking, education, oil and gas, and automotive.
- Hany Moneim has been appointed as Country Head (Egypt) for SoluGrowth, leading the company’s operations and growth in the market.
- SoluGrowth achieved a notable growth rate of 36% in the fiscal year ending in March 2023, marking a significant increase from the previous year’s growth rate of 27%.