Transaction Capital announced a series of executive management changes as part of its plans to restructure the business.
- The company has restructured its SA Taxi and Gomo units into a new entity called Mobalyz.
- Executive director Jonathan Jawno has been appointed executive chair of Mobalyz with immediate effect.
- Dave McAlpin, joint CEO of Nutun, has been appointed executive chair of Mobalyz and will retire from his current role.
- Transaction Capital’s former CFO Sean Doherty has been appointed CEO of Mobalyz.
- Mobalyz’s previous CEO Terry Kier will now pursue strategic relationships and opportunities.
- Rob Monteith will move from CTO of Nutun to CTO of Mobalyz.
- John Watling, joint CEO of Nutun for 9 months, will take up the position of Nutun CEO.
- Transaction Capital shares were down almost 2% on Tuesday.