Rolls-Royce Motor Cars achieved a historic milestone in 2023 by delivering a total of 6,032 luxury vehicles worldwide. This sets a new record for the company, marking the highest number of cars delivered in its 119-year history.
- In addition to the impressive delivery figures, Rolls-Royce also saw clients taking possession of its first-ever fully electric model, the Spectre. This marks a significant step in the brand’s commitment to sustainable mobility and showcases their ability to adapt to changing market demands.
- Despite economic uncertainties and market volatility, Rolls-Royce managed to maintain stable sales throughout the year. The company reported a marginal increase of 11 cars delivered compared to the previous year.
- The United States emerged as the largest market for Rolls-Royce in 2023, closely followed by China. The brand’s popularity and appeal continue to resonate with discerning customers in these regions.
- Rolls-Royce experienced robust sales performances in all regions, demonstrating the brand’s global appeal and consistent demand for its luxury vehicles. The positive sales figures highlight the enduring reputation and desirability of Rolls-Royce cars.
- The record level of bespoke commissions, both in terms of volume and value, further solidifies Rolls-Royce’s position within the luxury sector. The brand’s clients have the unique opportunity for self-expression and personalization, setting them apart from any other luxury automobile offering.
- Chris Brownridge, the newly appointed CEO of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, expressed his enthusiasm for leading a business in excellent health. He emphasized the company’s strong foundations, clear growth strategy, technical capabilities, and dedicated team, setting the stage for continued success and development.