Isuzu has officially confirmed the introduction of the facelifted D-Max in South Africa, bringing a range of exciting updates to the popular pickup truck.
- While the official launch date is yet to be determined, Isuzu South Africa has assured that the refreshed model will be making its way to the market soon.
- The facelifted Isuzu D-Max showcases a refined interior and exterior design, enhanced comfort and safety features, and improved 4×4 driving performance, elevating the overall driving experience.
- The exterior changes include a more aggressive front end with a higher and wider front grille, a power bulge on the hood, and new LED headlamps with daytime running lights. The taillights now feature a stylish three-level, L-shaped motif using LED tube lights.
- Inside the cabin, the facelifted D-Max boasts a 7-inch digital instrument cluster, a new dial switch for the infotainment system, and a modern and luxurious feel with the use of Miura fold pattern on the instrument panel garnish, door inserts, and seat materials.
- Advanced safety features have been added, including a next-generation stereo camera for front pedestrian detection and rear cross-traffic alert with emergency braking. Manual models also gain traffic jam assistance and adaptive cruise control.
- The updated D-Max retains the existing 1.9-litre and 3.0-litre turbo-diesel engines, offering power outputs of 110kW/350Nm and 140kW/450Nm respectively. Both engines are available with a choice of a six-speed manual or automatic transmission.