Lizé Lambrechts has been appointed as an independent non-executive director at PSG Konsult.
- She has also been appointed as a member of the audit, risk and nominations committees.
- Lambrechts has over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- She was the CEO of Santam for 7 years before stepping down in 2022.
- She led Santam through one of its most difficult years in 2020.
- Lambrechts is qualified as an actuary and holds a BSc Hons (cum laude) degree in applied mathematics from SU.
- PSG Konsult provides wealth management, asset management and insurance solutions to its clients.
- The board of PSG Konsult is looking forward to Lambrechts’ contribution.