Suzuki has launched the XL6, a stylish crossover aimed at competing with the Honda BR-V.
- The XL6 is based on the Ertiga seven-seat MPV but features unique SUV-like design elements.
- Standout design elements include a hexagonal chrome grille, black wheel arch cladding, and 15-inch machine polished alloy wheels.
- Power comes from a 1.5-litre K15B petrol engine, with 77kW and 138Nm, available with a five-speed manual or four-speed automatic transmission.
- Pricing starts at R326,900 for the manual 1.5 GL variant and R345,900 for the automatic. The GLX variant is priced at R341,900 (manual) and R360,900 (auto).
- Standard features include a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with CarPlay and Android Auto, a reverse camera, automatic climate control, ventilated cup holders, electric windows, push-button start, and three 12V power sockets.
- The GLX variant offers additional features such as synthetic leather seat upholstery, automatic headlights, and electric fold-in mirrors.
- Safety features include dual front airbags, ABS brakes, and ESP stability program.
- The Suzuki XL6 is available in various exterior colors and comes with a four-year or 60,000km service plan and a promotional five-year or 200,000km warranty.
- Stay tuned for updates from the local launch event.