The GWM Tank 500, a highly anticipated SUV, is set to hit South African roads in the near future.
- With dimensions of 5,070mm in length, 1,934mm in width, and 1,905mm in height, the Tank 500 offers a spacious and luxurious driving experience. It comes equipped with a range of high-end features and technologies.
- The Tank 500 is designed to handle challenging terrains, featuring a ground clearance of 224mm, an approach angle of 29.6 degrees, and a departure angle of 24 degrees. Its torque-on-demand four-wheel-drive system and rear-mounted electronically-controlled differential lock ensure excellent traction in rugged conditions.
- In Asian markets, the Tank 500 is powered by a 3.0-litre, V6, twin-turbo petrol engine with 48-volt mild-hybrid technology, delivering an impressive 260kW and 500Nm of torque. It is paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission.
- The SUV offers a range of comfort and convenience features, including automatic LED headlamps, leather upholstery, heated seats, a heated steering wheel, a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, and a 14.6-inch central infotainment hub with integrated navigation and a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- The Tank 500 is equipped with a comprehensive suite of safety technologies, such as a 360-degree camera, front and rear parking sensors, adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, blind-spot monitoring, and lane-keep assist.
- The full specifications and pricing for the GWM Tank 500 in the South African market will be announced closer to its launch date, providing prospective buyers with more details about this exciting new SUV option.