The smallest Mercedes-Benz EQ models, the EQA and EQB, have undergone a visual refresh, featuring improved exterior designs and updated standard equipment.
- Both models now showcase a redesigned black panel surface with a star pattern, accompanied by LED headlights and a light band connecting the daytime-running lights. The rear of the vehicles has also been updated with redesigned taillights.
- Customers can now choose from four new alloy wheel options ranging from 18 to 20 inches, as well as two additional paint finishes to personalize their EQA and EQB.
- Inside the vehicles, drivers will find the latest steering wheel with touch capacitive controls, along with a larger central display equipped with the latest generation of MBUX, measuring 10.25 inches.
- Audiophiles can enjoy the optional Burmester surround sound system with Dolby Atmos audio experience, while the touch trackpad has been replaced with a small storage tray.
- The EQB 5-seater now offers an optional trailer hitch with a maximum braked towing capacity of 1,400kg for front-wheel drive models and 1,700kg for 4Matic models. The EQA boasts an improved driving range of up to 560km, thanks to aerodynamic optimization and rolling-resistance-optimized tires.
- Charging convenience has been enhanced with Plug & Charge-enabled public charging stations, allowing drivers to plug in the charging cable and automatically begin charging without prior authentication.
Local pricing, specifications, and availability for the updated EQA and EQB models will be announced closer to the launch date.