The new Isuzu D-Max X-Rider model is set to be launched in February, following the success of the previous generation X-Rider.
- The X-Rider will be available in three 1.9-liter configurations. The 4×2 manual version starts at R640,500, while the 4×2 automatic is priced at R659,200. The 4×4 automatic variant will cost R740,700.
- The X-Rider features sporty exterior elements such as 18-inch alloy wheels, a gloss black grille with red Isuzu lettering, LED headlights and taillights, and X-Rider badges on the front doors and tailgate. Customers can choose from four exterior colors with black accents on the door handles, mirror caps, and sports bar.
- Inside the cabin, the X-Rider has red accents and red stitching on the leather seats. ‘X’ logos are present on the front seat headrests and above the glovebox. The headlining is black in this exclusive model. Standard features include cruise control, rear park assist with reverse camera, rear USB ports, and a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
- The X-Rider is equipped with Isuzu’s 1.9-liter turbodiesel engine, offering 110kW and 350Nm of torque. Both manual and automatic gearbox options are available.
- The X-Rider, like other Isuzu D-Max models, comes with a five-year or 120,000km warranty and five-year or 90,000km service plan.