Ntokozo Maseko has been appointed as the editor of YourLuxury Africa, a multimedia platform in the luxury media space.
- Maseko previously served as the head of content for FNB Art Joburg, the longest-running contemporary African art fair in Africa.
- She has a background in luxury brand communications, having worked with global cosmetics brands and local luxury gin brands.
- As the editor of YourLuxury Africa, Maseko will oversee content across the magazine’s print edition, website, social media channels, and events platform.
- Her vision is to depict contemporary Africa and tell its story from an African perspective, showcasing the continent’s luxury credentials and creative prowess.
- The team at YourLuxury Africa is excited about Maseko’s appointment and looks forward to bringing her vision to life in luxury media.
- Maseko aims to capture Africa’s ongoing legacy of creative excellence and highlight the moves and shifts Africans make in all aspects of luxury.
- YourLuxury Africa, as a new media player, is well-positioned to showcase a contemporary way of thinking in the changing world of media, and Maseko’s appointment will contribute to that journey.