bp Southern Africa has appointed Nokwanda Khumalo as the new general manager of mobility and convenience, effective September 1.
- Khumalo joins bpSA during a time of disruption as the company transforms its business model to become more sustainable.
- She has 12 years of experience in the fast-moving consumer goods industry and almost 7 years in the energy sector.
- Khumalo will lead bpSA’s mobility and convenience business as it adopts a new retail network model.
- Her experience includes brand management, marketing, project management, channel management and business strategy.
- Khumalo has a Bachelor of Business Science degree from the University of Cape Town and is pursuing a Master’s in management from Wits Business School.
- Her proven leadership and industry experience will help lead the upgrade of bpSA’s portfolio network as it transitions into an integrated energy company.
- Khumalo’s business experience will enhance bpSA’s growth initiatives and better serve customers.
- She joins bpSA at a time when the retail strategy is a key focus.
- Khumalo will play a key role in redefining convenience to provide customers with a competitive offering, according to bpSA CEO Taelo Mojapelo.