Nike has been focusing on direct-to-consumer sales, which has led to a breakup with some of its retail partners.
- The move was aimed at boosting Nike’s revenue and profit margins, but it also caused some backlash from retailers who felt left out.
- Nike is now trying to win back some of those retail partners as it seeks to expand its reach and market share.
- The company is offering new incentives to retailers, such as exclusive products and early access to new releases.
- Nike is also investing in new technology to enhance the customer experience, including augmented reality and personalised shopping.
- The retail industry has been hit hard by the pandemic, with many businesses struggling to survive.
- Nike’s efforts to win back its retail partners could help boost the industry’s recovery and provide a much-needed lifeline to struggling businesses.