M+N, the home of leading creative agency Avatar, has announced significant leadership changes to drive the company’s growth and creative excellence.
- Philip Ireland, an accomplished creative and entrepreneur, has joined Avatar as Chief Creative Officer for the group.
- Veli Ngubane, formerly the Chief Creative Officer, has assumed the role of Chief Growth Officer, overseeing South Africa and other African markets.
- Ngubane played a vital role in shaping the agency’s creative direction and delivering innovative solutions for clients, including Tecno’s global brand campaign.
- As Chief Growth Officer, Ngubane will drive Avatar’s expansion efforts in African and international markets.
- Philip Ireland, an international award-winning creative, will be the new Chief Creative Officer for the group, responsible for setting the creative vision and direction.
- Lynda Fiebiger, formerly of FoxP2, has been appointed as the Managing Director of Avatar’s Johannesburg office.
These leadership changes reflect Avatar’s commitment to growth, creativity, and delivering exceptional results for clients. The company aims to continue pushing creative boundaries and maintaining its position as a frontrunner in the industry.