The Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) has announced improvements to its cloud-based colocation offering, which enables traders to connect to the exchange’s trading engine and infrastructure.
- The JSE has partnered with international managed cloud computing and analytics company Beeks Group to expand its cloud-based colocation service to Colo 2.0.
- The JSE’s colocation offering is designed to provide traders with high-speed, low-latency connectivity to the exchange’s systems, allowing for faster and more efficient trading.
- The improvements to the colocation offering include upgrades to the exchange’s network infrastructure, as well as enhancements to its monitoring and reporting capabilities.
- The JSE’s colocation offering is hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform, which provides additional flexibility and scalability for traders.
- The JSE has been investing in its technology infrastructure in recent years, with a focus on improving the resilience, security, and performance of its systems.
- The JSE’s colocation offering is seen as an important tool for market participants who require fast and reliable access to the exchange’s trading systems.
- The improvements to the colocation offering are expected to further enhance the JSE’s competitiveness and position it as a leading exchange in Africa.