BYD (Build Your Dreams) is the first Asian automaker to enter the SA market with a fully electric car.
- The Atto 3 is available from R599,000.
- The Atto 3 has a 60.4 kWh battery providing 420 km of range.
- The electric SUV produces 180kW of power and 310Nm of torque.
- The Atto 3 supports up to 70kW DC fast charging and 11kW AC charging.
- The interior has a 12.8-inch rotating touch display and an airplane-style gear lever.
- The Atto 3 has vehicle-to-load capability allowing it to power appliances through a multiplug.