Ethiopian Aviation University recently graduated over 1,550 aviation professionals from seven African countries.
- The graduates completed programs in Pilot Training, Aviation Maintenance, Commercial, Cabin Crew Schools, and Hotel Operation.
- The graduation ceremony celebrated the achievement of 660 male and 891 female graduates.
- Ethiopian Airlines Group CEO Mesfin Tasew emphasized the importance of human capital development in the company’s growth strategic plan, Vision 2035.
- The university is part of the Ethiopian Airlines Group, which includes various business units and employs over 17,000 people.
- Ethiopian Airlines upgraded its aviation academy to a university level to contribute to the growth of the aviation sector in Ethiopia and across Africa.
- The event marked the graduation of trainees from Rwanda, Togo, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Tanzania, Uganda, and Sudan.
- Ethiopian Airlines is committed to providing skilled aviation professionals to Africa and continues to educate students at its center of excellence.
- Ethiopian Aviation University offers degree programs in Aeronautical Engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Aviation Management, Tourism and Hospitality Management, as well as an MBA in Aviation Management.