There are 3 immediate priority interventions – energy, transport and logistics, and fighting crime and corruption.
- Business has committed to bring resources, skills and capabilities to support the initiatives.
- A Resource Mobilisation Fund of R100 million has been set up to capacitate the energy intervention.
- Business aims to unlock rapid generation capacity, improve Eskom’s energy availability factor, scale rooftop solar and fast-track gas-to-power.
- The operating environment for business and investors has deteriorated to its weakest level.
- The government aims to attract R2 trillion in investment by 2028.
- Business will provide up to R200 million in funds to capacitate the National Logistics Crisis Committee.
- There are 3 network industries that are dysfunctional – energy, transport and logistics, and water infrastructure.