Auto24.africa, the African subsidiary of Estonian used-car marketplace Auto24, has officially launched in South Africa, along with Morocco, Rwanda, and Senegal. The platform aims to become the leading multi-brand retailer for used cars in Africa.
- Auto24.africa differentiates itself by offering exclusive services not found in other competitors in the market. Some of its unique offerings for all vehicles sold on the platform include a five-day refund policy, a six-month warranty, a one-year maintenance plan, and a one-year insurance plan.
- The platform utilizes cutting-edge technology to provide seamless digital experiences tailored to meet the specific needs of the African market. It also offers language options to cater to a wider range of customers, both locally and internationally.
- Interested buyers can reserve and secure their desired car before test-driving and finalizing the purchase. Auto24.africa also facilitates financing options by allowing buyers to apply for financing directly through the marketplace.
- Stellantis, the world’s fourth-largest car manufacturer and a major investor in Auto24.africa, sees this partnership as aligned with its Dare Forward 2030 vision. It aims to expand its mobility solutions to meet customer needs in Africa and accelerate its goals of market share expansion and regional sales localization.
- In the future, Auto24.africa plans to introduce additional features and capabilities to enhance the automotive buying and selling experience on its platform, with a strong emphasis on trust and transparency.
- This launch signifies a significant step forward in the automotive industry in South Africa, as Auto24.africa revolutionizes the way used cars are bought and sold, offering unprecedented services and leveraging technology to meet the evolving needs of customers across the continent.